Position: HR Recruiter
- Understanding & Analyze the requirement of each & every job profile.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process starting from maintaining database, mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, initial interviews, follow-ups, offers and closers.
- Selecting candidates from multiple sources i.e. Job Portals, Social networking sites, head hunting, mapping database, etc.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates and use various job boards to search for new candidates.
- Place job requirements on the internet to increase available candidate pool
- Understand candidate’s profile, career aspirations and evaluating the role fitment.
- Conduct skills testing, interviews, reference checks and background investigations.
- Follow-up with candidates till the requested positions is closed.
- Working Experience with Middle East would be preferable.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Should be liaison between Clients, Management and Recruiting Team
- Update team leader with daily and weekly Reports
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
- Proficient understanding of On page and OFF page .
- Familiarity with PPC, Google Analytic, Webmaster is must.
Good Communication Skills
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Position: HR Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for the Sales vertical of Supply chain for the territory/region. It will be an individual contributor role.
- Good communication Skill
- Should have good expertise, experience and product knowledge from Logistics Industry.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for assigned region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors..
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Position: HR Executive
- Responsible for managing In-House staffing needs and fulfillment plan, proactively work with the Hiring Managers to identify talent need and attract good talents.
- Handling post recruitment activities like issuing offer letter, reference checking, responsible for Induction, Orientation of New joiners.
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly MIS reports and entering in the database of the company.
- Involve in employee engagement activities like birthday, anniversary celebrations etc.
- Handling tasks handled by the Management from time to time.
- Should have an expertise in Manpower Planning, Strong hands on job portals,Employee Engagement.
- Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ‘think on their feet’, work under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Should have sound knowledge in HR, Business Awareness and Business Ethics.
- Should have good motivating skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office.